Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

How do I qualify for WIOA funding and gain access to the training programs?

An adult who is either unemployed or dislocated worker may qualify for the approved training programs.  An individual will be required to gain WIOA certification.  To learn more about the WIOA Certification process go to WIOA Certification.