Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

I have been recently laid off from a job and am collecting unemployment insurance. Can WIOA help me?

Yes.  Services to dislocated workers are a major component of WIOA activities.  Please contact the Lower Shore American Job Center to inquire about the services that are right for you.  To learn more about dislocated workers and the services available go to Dislocated Worker.